Kakaw!
Day 10 brings us back to revisit Shoulders and Arms. This workout will be on rotation for another week before Phase 1's rest week. Procrastination was in full effect for this one. I was ansty earlier in the day as social anxiety was in full effect and a lack of sleep. The high-impact near death freezy run from last night did a number on my back making sleep a non-starter. The antsy plus the rage at my google account being locked out for 48 hours and my watch breaking made focusing and buckling down a challenge, so I found myself late at night, working out with an audience again.
The wonder twins were using a smaller punching back to wail on the heavy bag we took down over the weekend and was laying on the floor hurting exactly no one. They were definitely not working to remove the fort/rat's nest they built in the gym equipment room which I discovered on trying to go in an do tricep dips. I don't understand boys, and I never will.
I did actually see minor gains in my weight capacity, so I am taking that as a win. Ab Ripper X did not benefit from the slacking on Legs and Back day last week. I barely made it through, and every fucking second I wanted to quit. Fuck those abs. Fuck crunchy frogs. Fuck Fifer Scissors. And fuck you Tony and exactly all of your bullshit. I'll see you tomorrow you fucking fuck.
So inspiring! keep working out with that fucking fuck to see them gains!
ReplyDelete