Superman!
Day 15 (since we definitely don't need to talk about Days 13 and 14) is Core again. When people talk about P90x is, Week 3 is about where it starts to hit. The good news is that Core clocks in at just under am hour, so time wise it actually seems doable.
What is not doable (not yet, maybe not ever) is the plank to chatqranga run. LORDT.
Today did feel marginally better in terms of capability., like you would expect. People say after 2 weeks, you start to feel it Little more weight. Lite better form. Little by little vexation just a little bit less of a train wreck.
The bright spot was the soundtrack again. Today's selection was from based around Lizzo's Fitness which turns into a delightful mix of old school hip hop, Lizzo songs, and songs by drag queens. As someone who enjoys both gluing lace and making people wait, I was really transported by these sick bops and into a place where I am not thinking about how much Tony must spend on Nair. Fuck you, Tony. I'll see you tomorrow
Comments
Post a Comment