Week 3 fizzle

Well, looks like the best course will be to repeat week three or go straight to phase 2.  Let's see how we are all feeling in about a week.

This week is a cardio/rest focused week on the P90x lean plan.  I am going to be subbing in biking and incline walking.  Joel and Mel were right.  The bike shorts with padding make a huge difference in comfort on rides. So here I am, sitting in my dumb shorts and blogging.

Some weeks are about what you can do.  I haven't much felt like doing anything lately.  A medication change means I don't feel like myself.  The energy I have is frantic and unfocused, so I turn to exercise that doesn't require coordination or much thought.  I can watch a TV show, scream internally, and still walk without much chance of hurting myself.  

Here we are just doing our stupid best.

Comments

Popular Posts