In which Tony tells us all about prison...
Day 8 brings us back to Core Synergistics. I walked into this workout still sore from Legs and Back three days ago. What was surprising was that my back and shoulders were the sore part. Even more surprising is that I got up from underneath my weighted blanket in my dark, cold bedroom (at 6 PM) to do this. Usually, when I am down, I stay down.
D, asked me during this video...well he asked me a lot of things ever since he learned I will agree to pretty much anything if he asks me when I am distracted. So, among other things, he asked how old these videos were. I told him like more than 12 years I think? Older than he was. He called me an old lady, and then gasping for air doing some ungoldy version of a pushup or lunge, I told him he was a young man with no life experience. We went on and on like that until he started criticizing my form by asking his brother if he thought he could put a glass of water between my shoulders. Sir, I fucking hope not. These are walking push ups. I know I am not supposed to have a lot of body roll, but goddamn it, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. I am mad at myself for missing the opportunity to tell him that I don't have to listen to anyone I have ever caught casually lounging in my empty bathtub eating a hothouse cucumber like a popsicle. I blame oxygen deprivation.
No commentary again today. This workout was brought to you by this Oh the Larceny heavy playlist. It was enough to get me pumped up to attempt at least some push ups without mods and light weight on some of the lunges I didn't attempt last week. Gonna have to do for today.
Comments
Post a Comment