Like a massage of the central nervous system

Day....I dunno...like 10 maybe...is1/9 of the way through P90X if you believe marketing and never look at the workout sheet, and it the brings us back to yoga.  Daniel Haas continues to be my best buddy back there, giving me hope that maybe I will get better at this.  I know this builds on itself, and it takes a lot of faith to go out and keep trying.   I'm not crying.  You're crying.

I don't understand why Tony yells so much during this video during the ab section of the video....sorry the Yoga Belly 7 section, the section that makes me know Tony is lying when he tells me in Ab Ripper X that you shouldn't work abs every day.  You can call it "belly" and "core" all you want, but we all know it's abs.  You're a fucking liar who lies, Tony Horton.  AND you're yelling at my buddy Daniel, a sweeet baby angel, about hitting your hands with his feet, and can't you lay off?  He's doing great, and we love him.  And why do my feet hurt so much.  

I did actually challenge myself to do the wheel, however, crow and additional pushups continue to be unavailable to me in my practice in the common parlance of the yoga peeps.  The real ones.  Not Tony.  

My other friend, on hearing that Joel is encouraging me to try a tri, told me I should do a tri with her even sooner.  Apparently six months is plenty of time to prep, but I don't have regular access to a pool or a real bike.  She told me I could do a duathlon if I didn't want to swim.  I mentioned I wasn't super fond of biking.  She was then like, "You just want to run a 5K."  Not sure I would go that far either, Lis.   Like I WANT to eat tacos, so maybe the taco mile.  Even then, I'm not sure about the running part.   


Comments

Popular Posts