The Fattening
Day 16 schedule says carduo, so we are subbing in running in celebration of a nice, if windy day. This was not my best. My phone told ne it was my PB on a 5k, but that is not saying much. I only got my new watch a week ago. I did note that I felt more balanced and stable, which you would expect with added strength training.
The real thing I noticed was this morning. We have entered The Fattening. I am a chronic restarted, always looking for something new, which usually doesn't stick, but almost always leads me here.
If you aren't combining your workouts with a calorie restriction, you wind up putting ion muscle before you see a noticeable fat loss. It's why most workout plans ask you to follow a meal plan. Nutrition matters. Following your regular diet you get bulkier. Your shirts get tighter in the shoulders. Your pants get tighter in the stomach and seat. You may need to get new pants
You feel better and can perform better, but you feel bigger. Super demoralizing, AND WHT THE FUCK AM I DOING THIS IF DONT GET TO BE HOT AND LEAN, but it is what it is.
Comments
Post a Comment