If you're getting squirrely with it

you're probably just tired from one leg wall squats.  Today, we return to Legs and Back with Ab Ripper X.   I didn't die, which is a bright spot.  What's not a bright spot is 80-20 Siebers Speed Squats.  I don't know what fucking trash panda of a person came up with this, but I do not appreciate her efforts to improve my my muscle balance.   

My mobility, flexibility, and balance are all places where I am really challenged by the workout.  I mean in addition to the clear lack of strength and endurance, but also those other things.  

The endurance thing is clear, because somewhere in the middle, maybe after the Sneaky Lunges, my heart rate was definitely high enough that I was dry heaving.  W was on the Oculus with friends who were worried that the dog was about to barf on the carpet.  At least he thought today's playlist was cool.

I still maintain its still a real dick move to put Ab Ripper X on the back end of the Legs and Back workout.  Like holy fuck, your legs are already shaky. and you already can barely move them.   Boom, do some bicycles you dumb motherfucker!  I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

Comments

Popular Posts