I am not saying I want to die...
I just want to stay in Savasana a little longer. Today was Yoga X, the longest of the workouts by duration with a full 90 minute run time.
D, age 10, came downstairs to yell, "You have 51 minutes left and you're halfway through?!?!" While I am stoked that he is learning fractions, he is an profoundly unhelpful as a workout coach.
W, age 13, was playing on the Oculus, so he got to hear a lot of primal screaming and sounds that came out like HIYUK as I was going through so many downward dogs. I didn't feel bad. I had to listen to all his bullshit coordination of some mega boss quest for the golden trophy. Ugh, I hate it here.
My actual dog was going back and forth between judging my form and being very concerned. I mean, as an outside observer, I get it. I was screaming things like "FUUUUUUCK!!!" and "YOU SON OF A BITCH" an awful lot for an activity that people find relaxing. I do not personally find it super relaxing to have my butt cheek spasming, trying not to give myself a concussion on my media console, or suffocating on my own fat during plow. Some day this will be easier, but for now, I will take my week ass body and my shit range of motion and go practice corpse pose.
Comments
Post a Comment