Diamonds of Gold

Day 3 is definitely too early to turn off the music and Tony's dialog.  I would have loved to have been in the meeting where they were working through the start menu options.  

"You know, my biggest pet peeve is not being able to listen to the music that gets me pumped when I work out"

"OMG, Gretchen, sane.  I just want to listen to Snoop Dog's seminal 2004 traxk "Drop It Like Its Hot"

"Do you guys think 2005 will be as good a year for music as 2004?"

"No ways."  (Editors note:  False)

"That's a shockingly good idea.   Let's get that route."

'You know my biggest pet peeve?"

"...?"

"Listening to that dumb fuck chatter without  ))0endin between giving us cues and vaguely  harassing people"

...

Shoulders and Arms today plus Ab Ripper X. Day 3 in the bag.  Not dead but am very uncomfortable and super mean.  

Comments

Popular Posts